Tuesday 15 November 2011

Should Euthanasia be legalised?

The title above is my individual assignment and it consist 25 marks!!
It quite tough but I need to do it for my final mark!! Euthanasia can be known by mercy killing, living wills and physician-assisted suicide.
 I need to give my opinion about euthanasia should it be legalised or not. Some people may say yes and some say no. 
In Malaysia euthanasia are illegal and there some country are support euthanasia. They believe that euthanasia can be done for certain case only, such as brain damage, and someone in coma.

I also need to do movie review for hindi film Guzaarish it also a story about euthanasia. the actor and actress are  Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai.



you guys should watch it and don't forget you tissues,hehe.

p/s: asa pelik tulis entry lam bi..nasha2 mcmnala nk jadi cikgu bi..

No comments:

Post a Comment